October 18, 2007

We're Back Up

The site was down for a couple of days (I wonder if anyone even noticed) but it's back up now. Unfortunately, I still don't know why the site went down, and currently I don't have manual access to the database so unless I make a form-based script I'm not going to be able to add/modify things on the directory.

I did what I could though. I rearranged the items in the features list so that they make more logical sense. I've also added "(each with their own clickable icon)" to the line about tag types to make it more clear that those little icons can be clicked on to go to the associated page. I've also updated the RSS feed so that it better complies with accepted standards, although I couldn't go all the way with that because I can't manually access the DB right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The elitist superstructure found your website distasteful.

Anonymous said...

Finding websites distateful has a connotation that some find unpleasant.